Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Letter To The Character

Dear Caring Tree,
Hi! I've read you in the book. The reason I write this letter to you is because I want to express my admiration towards the kindness you have showed to the boy. You have been so helpful and kind to the boy. I've also read about the boy in the book. He is so selfish,ungrateful,greedy and always asking help when he need from you. But I think you have spoilt the boy. Whatever he wants you give him.You should teach him a lesson and not to give him whatever he wants. However, the boy wasn't grateful towards you, and has abandoned several times, and only to come back to you whenever he needs a favour. In my opinion, you should not obey to his command as he likes and has your own stand so that he doesn't has the chance to take you for granted.You are so good to the boy.

1 comment: